Superior Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
Covid 19 Office Protocols
- All clinical staff treating patients have been fully vaccinated.
- There are two Air Vacuums in the treatment operatories to clean the air.
- HEPA Approved air purifier in the patient waiting area.
- No more than 3 people are waiting in the waiting area at any given time. Only the patient is allowed in the clinical area and all other guests are asked to wait in their vehicle.
- Temperature checks are recorded on all staff members at the beginning of each day.
- Patient are given hand sanitizer and their temperatures are checked prior to them being invited into the clinical area.
- Patients are escorted through a side door in the office instead of being sent back to the front of the office where they could encounter additional patients.
- All CDC requirements as well as ADA standards are met daily in compliance with COVID 19 and all OSHA protocols.
- All operatories are sterilized with both aerosol and sanitation wipes after EVERY patient.
- All staff members are wearing masks at all times.
- Superior Cosmetic & Family Dentistry is CDC certified for covid-19 which means the office has been tested for correct protocols for covid-19, and Dr. Shatergholi has taken a course and the practice has received a certificate.